HOW TO COLLECT TAIL HAIR FOR YOUR BRACELET ~ IT'S EASY!
- Of course, tie or have someone hold your horse. Be safe!
- Brush out tail. Please do not wash it. I'll take care of that.
- Reach around tail to tail bone.
- At the bottom of the tail bone, in back (underneath the tail), cut about the diameter of a pencil, or more if ordering more than a bracelet. For bracelets, collect about twice the length needed to go around your wrist.
- Place elastic/rubber band on one end of collected tail hair and place in plastic zip bag. Write your name and horse(s) name on bag(s).
- Send to:
P.O. Box 15
Putney, VT 05346
I will notify you when I receive your horsehair.
- Place your order HERE.
- Please email any questions you may have.